Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Resolution-We shall see!!

Hello 2010!!  My resolution is to actually do something with this blog.  I really want to and just have not made the time.  

This is the type of stuff I want to share:

I use a search engine called Swagbucks.  I "win" swag bucks when I search.  I was able to get $40 in Amazon gift cards, $5 in alice.com gift cards, and $5 in Fragrance.net gift cards just from searching with it from May to December this year.  This greatly helped with Christmas presents!!!  

I used the Alice.com one today.  I needed baby wipes.  So, I went to Alice.com and ordered some from Huggies.  I was able to get over 200 wipes for a grand total of $1.44.  The bill was $0.93 plus $0.51 in tax.  I like it!!!  Better than the store and the shipping is always free!  

Check out alice.com for delivery of your household stuff and check out Swagbucks, too.  I will try to get links for you.  My user name for stuff is usually snlrichardson if you want to refer.




Happy 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment